Monday, October 14, 2013

Celebrating 90 years with the most amazing woman

I was Blessed with the opportunity to help host a 90th birthday party for one of the most amazing beautiful woman I know my grandmother. 90 years incredible!!!! she is truly an inspiration, someone I strive to be like everyday of my life. She is one of the most selfless people I know, always giving and always wanting to help out in any way she can. She is always busy helping her Church, and volunteers weekly as a pal at the school, she has taken in people who have needed help and lives with no fear, she loves the Lord with all her heart in return He has Blessed her with one of the biggest hearts. My grandmother lost her husband at a pretty young age, I believe I was about three, she never remarried or ever had a desire to find anyone else. I enjoyed getting to look through all of her old pictures and getting to see her life and the love her and my grandfather shared.  She has been through many trials, has had to say goodbye to alot of people but she keeps going and going strong. She loves to go and see new things, my sister and her family are awesome at bringing her pretty much everywhere they go and they are quite the goers!  My grandmother is the closest woman I know that lives up to the Scripture Proverbs 31:10-31. I love you grandma, thank you for being a true inspiration, I pray that Im half the woman you are so Blessed to have you in my life!

Here are some pictures of the big bash we had for her, I only had pre party pictures unfortunately I was too busy during the party to take pictures but she had a blast visiting with family and friends.
The girls with gram

Such a Beauty

My dad signing her well wishes wall

The beautiful flower wall that amazing melanie did

simple but crafty centerpieces

Mother and daughter having fun

We Love you dad

Cheese

One of her pretty cakes

My crazy brother inlaw, he claims to be grams fave but I beg to differ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment