Sunday, January 12, 2014

Conrad`s 11!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it myself, we have an 11 year old, what!!! It just does not seem possible, it feels like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. We love him so very much and even though watching him grow isn't always easy for me and not to mention the older he gets the more obstacles we face, but Im trying to do my best to embrace every moment.

So now that he is a big 11 year old he decided that he wanted to go hang out at the mall with some of his buddies. He got this idea from his 15 year old uncle that he adores. When conrad goes to stay over at his grandmas house his uncle brings him along to his hang outs, and you guessed it they go to the mall and well conrad thinks it is the coolest thing. So after the mall they came home ate pizza, hung out and watched videos on vine, played basketball and just had a blast until after midnight, and then mikie had to put the smack down on the highly sugared up boys and then it was bed time. Morning came sooner then I thought, they woke up about 6, so I went to the bakery and got them some more sugar lol,  then they played stick ball in the front and hung out till it was time to go home.
Playing some late night b ball


Pizza, soda, and cupcakes, love the simplicity

Laughing at videos, too cute!!!

Cupcake ninjas!!!

There are many perks to this getting older thing, Birthdays seem a lot more simple which I love!!! Its exciting to watch these boys get older and have a blast with each other. And so many more things are wonderful about them getting older, but I still have a difficult time with it. I have to hand over my feelings to God and ask for strength on a daily basis, and know everything will be ok. With all this being said please cherish every moment, even when they are not the most enjoyable. Happy Birthday Conrad, We love you our sweet boy and thank God everyday for Blessing us with you!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I can't believe little Conrad is not so little anymore!!! Please tell him happy late birthday from us and that we love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, I will. And I cant either whaaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete