Sunday, December 1, 2013

Honored to share such a precious moment

My grandmother if i have not said it before i will say it again and again, she is the most amazing woman I know and I will always be thankful that I have been so Blessed to have such a woman to look up to my whole life.

She was nominated for an award for her selflessness and her commitment and dedication for helping others. She truly is an inspiration and when i said to her grandma if anyone deserves this its you and her sweet humble answer was well I don't know about that.

So she invited my sissy and I to join her for the game, and wow!!! I have never been to a pro football game YIKES!!!! I can see how if you are into the the game it would be very exciting, but for me it was soooo much to take in, but the vibes you got from all the cheering and team spirit was pretty awesome, not to mention the most important part getting to see my 90 year old grandmother out on the 50 yard line getting recognized for her selfless giving of her time.

Thank you Grandma for letting me share such a special day with you, I will forever treasure it!
Such a special lady

walking to our seats

waiting to see our grams

A little pre game warm up

gram and some others on the field

Drum line, I wonder if conrads drum teacher is out there on the line today

enjoying the game together

No comments:

Post a Comment