Saturday, December 7, 2013

Its Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas!

     Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! I of course love this time of year, the giving and being around loved ones and creating precious moments and of course celebrating Jesus's Birthday!! The weather has been so icy cold the kids keep asking mommy why doesn't it snow here and I say it has happened before maybe before the new year it will again, you never know!


     This morning was breakfast with santa at the kids school, it is something we have been going to ever since Conrad started kindergarten and this is his last year whaaaaaaaaa, such a bitter sweet moment. It was also Mylas first year, well as a student at DH White anyway. I guess if Conrad is not too cool next year he can still come along, man this watching your kids grow up is a lot harder then I thought it was going to be.

      Tonight our town had their annual Christmas tree lighting and boat parade, so we bundled up and headed downtown. Mikie and conrad were off doing boy stuff so I was joined by one of dearest friends and her daughter, my sissy also met up with us. It was very sweet, I love these kinda things its so much fun especially when the weather is somewhat tolerable which tonight it was cold but definitely tolerable.
Conrad and Myla with Santa

Love u my Friend
Oh Christmas tree
Girls waiting for the boat parade to start

1 comment: